Sunday, August 3, 2008

gosh! I miss them so much!! (English 1)


Well, these are my beloved best friends. You wouldn't imagine how depressed I am now that we've gone our separate ways. On the left side is Ellaine or my "twix". She's currently studying at Trinity University of Asia. Let's just say that among all of them she's the one who's the sweetest and most lovable. Although our houses are practically three streets away from each other, I still miss her since I don't get to see her often due to the difference in our schedule. The second one is Josephine. Everyone calls her "fhie-fhie" but I call her "muff", short for muffin. I miss her too but not as much as I miss the others. Maybe it's because we're not that close to each other. Well, we used to be but since the vacation we grew apart. The guy in the middle is my best-friend, "best" for short. I love this guy so much. He's the "best", the coolest, the funniest and the most interesting. He's the one I miss the most since he lives very far from all of us and I'm very attached to him. The girl between us is Joann or as I call her, "better". She says that since I have a best I should have a better. She is our model, literally. We designed her costume during the United Nations pageant when we were fourth year students. Her costume won and she was hailed as Ms. Tanzania. Ah the memories we had and shared with each other. I miss those times and most of all I miss them. Last night was Joann's birthday and we were so happy to see each other. We laughed, did the usual, teased each other and most of all shared the new experiences we had these past few months. They haven't changed at all and that's a good thing. Most of my other friends changed since they entered college but these best-friends of mine are still the same, just the way I like them.

No comments: