Saturday, September 20, 2008

exhibit time!!

Our class' long awaited exhibit had finally come. Me together with the rest of my classmates are so excited. The exhibit will be held on Tuesday, September 23 at 6:30 pm in UP College of Fine Arts. The exhibit is mainly about our humble beginnings and the start of our life as artist's. It's actually my first time to have an exhibit since I'm really not an "art person". My classmates disagree with me since they've justified that I am an art person because out of all the many people who applied to be in UP CFA I was chosen even though I am not that passionate. I never thought that I would be able to go this far. Who knew I had a talent in drawing that I'm actually good enough to be part of an exhibit. Anyway, we all hope it goes well. We're expecting it to be big and successful with lots of artists, close friends and people who just wants to experience art. I can't wait!

No comments: