Sunday, July 27, 2008

new iPod: should I be happy or not? (English 1)

I bought a new iPod last week. Good for me! I've been looking forward to buying one since June but my mom wouldn't allow me since she says it's just a waste of money. I finally convinced her to let me buy one. I simply said that I have a three hour break every Wednesday and that I always get bored during those days and I have nothing to do and no place to go. So that's the story. I thought owning an iPod would be easy as pie but it turned out that it caused me a lot of problems like being unable to download and erase certain songs. It was difficult for me. I didn't know anything about it. So we returned the iPod where we bought it which is in megamall, which is about half an hour away from where I live. It was exhausting. When I got there I thought they would replace the iPod. Little did I know that they just taught me how to manage it properly. So we left and when I got home I tried out their instructions. The iPod is still the same. Maybe it's not the iPod which is broken, maybe it's our computer. Anyways, I found a way which would make the iPod work. I guess it's as good as nothing.

No comments: