Monday, June 30, 2008

what's going on with my inner thoughts? (English 1)

These past few days I've been, well, let's just say, depressed. I'm over-worked and over-stressed from studying. I've never had this much work since forever. When I was in high school I used to chill around, sleep during the weekends or watch a movie with my friends. My teachers back then did try to warn us about the work we're going to face in college. We ignored them thinking they were just trying to scare us so that we would do a better job on the assignments they gave us. Well, they were right. Especially with my case. Heck, I'm studying in a state university for crying out loud! In my opinion, I would guess that what we're doing now is still easy since we're freshmen. Then I thought, "if these easy stuff are hard for me, what about the hard stuff? Would it be even harder or would I be able to adjust?". Some people are saying "Hey, enjoy!Relax!". They should just switch places with me and let's see if they could relax. Might as well just make the most of it.

No comments: